Surrey NanoSystems coats customer parts at its UK coating facility. We ship coated parts across the world. For US organisations with applications covered by ITAR we work with TAA’s.
In order for us to provide a quote or ROM for your project we will need the following information:
- Application: space, automotive, lens or special project.
- A PDF drawing showing the areas to be coated, volumes and any special processing or handling procedures.
- If your application involves high volumes of components then there is potential to coat components at your facility.
In order to comply with UK export control regulations we are required to verify the identity of potential clients and the nature of their proposed use of Vantablack coatings. If you wish to purchase Vantablack coatings, the following applies:
- Vantablack coatings cannot be supplied to private individuals.
- Most Vantablack S-VIS / S-IR applications do not require an export license
- Vantablack VBx2 does not require an export licence
- If you have an existing product or new development, and wish to discuss this with a technical representative, please call +44 (0) 1273 515899, email email@example.com or use our contact page..
- If you wish to purchase bespoke development samples on non-standard substrates, please call +44 (0) 1273 515899, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page. Please provide as much detail as possible in your message.
- If you are looking for technical performance data, please click here.