In order to comply with UK export control regulations we are required to verify the identity and credentials of potential clients and the nature of their proposed use of Vantablack. If you wish to purchase Vantablack coatings, the following applies:
1. Vantablack coatings cannot be supplied to private individuals.
2. Vantablack and Vantablack S-VIS <strong><em>generic samples</em></strong> require an export license
Under current UK Government legislation Vantablack and Vantablack S-VIS require an export licence for generic samples as they have no specific end use function.
3. Vantablack and Vantablack S-VIS <strong><em>applications</em></strong> may not require an export license
Many customer parts may not need an export licence as this is dependent on how the coated part will be used.
4. Non-UK customers will require additional export documentation for samples
Non-UK customers are required to complete one of the following undertaking forms in order to comply with UK export legislation (form download will start as soon as you click the links).
- Customers in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA only, please complete the OIEL undertaking letter
- All other non-UK customers, please complete the SIEL undertaking letter
How do I proceed?
“I need technical performance data”
If you are looking for technical performance data, please click here.