Careers with an award-winning team
Surrey NanoSystems is pioneering a new generation of nanoscale materials for use across a wide variety of engineering and product applications.
We offer many opportunities in advanced materials research, engineering design, manufacturing and considerable prospects for rapid promotion and career development.
If you think that your experience is a good match for our company, we would like to hear from you.
The Production/Project Engineer will be required to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and integrate components into a production line.
The Production/Project Engineer will also work towards establishing high-volume production facilities, capability and processes by up-scaling and improving the existing process.
This an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about creating great solutions and services to our customers.
• Proven working experience in engineering
• Knowledge of relevant health and safety standards and compliance with.
• Adequate knowledge of engineering tools
• Solid understanding of design engineering core concepts
• Creativity and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• Technical writing skills
• Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
• Conduct root cause analysis to determine improvements and faults
• Exceptional problem solving, verbal and written communication, presentation, and project management skills.
• Some travel may be required in role
• Experience with control systems or handling systems desirable
• ATEX knowledge desirable
• Coating knowledge desirable
• Automation knowledge desirable
Degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
For more information please contact Jenna - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to our award winning, world record breaking team, please email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please be aware that due to the high volume of emails we are not able to respond every application individually. Therefore, if you have not had a response within 14 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.