Careers with an award-winning team
Surrey NanoSystems is pioneering a new generation of nanoscale materials for use across a wide variety of engineering and product applications.
We offer many opportunities in advanced materials research, engineering design, manufacturing and considerable prospects for rapid promotion and career development.
If you think that your experience is a good match for our company, we would like to hear from you.
The Quality Manager’s role in developing and implementing an effective Quality Management System is critical to Surrey NanoSystems’ strategic development. Specifically, the Quality Manager is required to create the business processes, procedures and systems that provide a sustainable foundation for meeting the Quality standards demanded by strategic Customers in the Automotive, Aerospace and Consumer Electronics sectors.
Experience of implementing Quality Management Systems, auditing for Quality and achieving qualification to appropriate Standards would be highly beneficial in this role. An ability to communicate with strategic Customers, clearly define goals and lead the organisation in achieving its Quality objectives is of paramount importance. We are looking for someone who understands the key steps in implementing an effective Quality Management system, knows what successful Quality Management “looks like” and wants the opportunity to make a difference in a cutting-edge technology Company.
Key requirements to apply:
- Experience in developing and implementing Quality Management Systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, ideally Automotive or Aerospace.
- Hands-on experience as a Quality Manager who will be responsible for processes and Quality performance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem-solving, continuous improvement (kaizen) and tools of Quality.
- Conscientious and responsible, with a keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- In-depth understanding of Quality Control and relevant legal standards.
- Certification by an accredited body is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.).
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to our award winning, world record breaking team, please email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please be aware that due to the high volume of emails we are not able to respond every application individually. Therefore, if you have not had a response within 14 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.